1. Who are we?
Linxa is an innovative software provider focusing on the Telecoms Wholesale Business offering best of breed solutions to Tier 1 to Tier 4 Communication Service Providers all over the world.
Linxa (Linksa Yazılım Geliştirme ve Ticaret A.Ş.) is registered in Istanbul, Turkey and its wholly owned subsidiary Linxa UK Ltd is registered in London, United Kingdom.
Linxa’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: email@example.com
3. What Data does Linxa collect?
Linxa may collect some or all of the following data, based on information you have provided voluntarily by entering information or involuntarily (via Cookies or similar technologies) within the Linxa Website:
- Company Name.
- Phone Number.
- Email Address.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests.
- IP address.
- Web browser type and version.
- Operating system.
- URL list of referring site, activity on www.linxa.com and the site you exit to.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Direct Interactions – presentation of Business Cards.
- Correspondence by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Entry into a prize draw, competition or survey, or participate in an event.
4. What does Linxa use your data for?
Linxa will only use personal data for lawful and legitimate interests and purposes, including:
- To provide information and respond to requests via email, phone or other means.
- To provide access and personalise / tailor experience on the Linxa Website.
- To prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behaviour and criminal activity.
- With your permission, to provide updates and information on Linxa’s product and service portfolio by email, telephone and or other means.
- To perform other activities consistent with this policy.
Linxa will not send any unsolicited marketing or spam material and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights are protected and comply with GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
5. How long is data kept?
Linxa will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for legitimate business needs or legal requirements / obligations.
In certain circumstances, Linxa may anonymise your personal data, so that it can no longer be associated with you for statistical or research purposes. In these cases, Linxa may use the anonymised data indefinitely, without further notice.
6. Who would Linxa share data with?
As part of Linxa’s growth and in the event of Linxa being involved in a merger or sale, data collected by Linxa will be disclosed to the participating entity.
Linxa may also be obliged to share data in case of legal or governmental requests.
7. How does Linxa keep personal data secure?
Linxa has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
Linxa has only granted limited access to personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need for the personal data, who would only process your personal data on Linxa’s instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Linxa has in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will issue notifications straight away to effected data subjects and any applicable regulator if legally required.
By accessing the Linxa Website and submitting information deems acceptance of some or all data being stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA” – The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
8. Data Subject Rights
- The right to be informed about Linxa’s collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data Linxa has about you.
- The right to amend if any personal data Linxa hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten enabling you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for Linxa to keep using it.
- The right of restrictive processing of your personal data.
- The right to object the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability where you can reuse your data for your own purpose.
Linxa usually acts on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for repeat requests or copies of same information:
9. How may Linxa contact you?
Linxa may contact you by phone, email, post, social media or other means where contact details provided.
10. How to contact Linxa
Linxa has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).